Methodist Hall - (Monthly Programs)
50 East King Street
Littlestown, PA 17340
Museum and Welcome Center
2nd Floor - Borough Building

10 South QueenStreet

Littlestown, PA 17340


Incorporated and 501c3 approved.
All donations are tax deductabile.

Littlestown was layed out by
and named for Peter Klein (Little)
A window to the past.
On-line
Resources
Local Littlestown Links:


Societies of Local History

Contact
Web-Master


LAHS History

 

Industries from the Past
   
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

Carriage and Wagon manufacturers and dealers for Littlestown listed at
Carriage Museum of America
Blocher Thad S. (light, wagon, also dealer), Littlestown
Hesson Frank D. (repairer), Littlestown
Lippy E. H. & Son (farm wagon dealers), Littlestown
Metering S. D. (light, also dealer), Littlestown
Riffle George W. (dealer), Littlestown
Spauldin J. D. (light), Littlestown
Stover W. P. (repairer), Littlestown
“Dutch Picnic Centennial in 1951”
Much attention was attracted by Mr. and Mrs. Charles D. Roop, who arrived at the grounds during the afternoon in a smart carriage with horse. They had driven from New Windsor in a carriage made in Littlestown, Pa., in 1909, by T. S. Blocher’s Sons. The original price of the carriage was $150.

 

 

 

 



Littlestown Area Historical Society's Programs
50 East King Street, Littlestown, PA 17340
Barts Centenary United Methodist Church's Historic Building